Elite Engineering: E2-X Catch Can Kit [Camaro Corvette CTS V, LS LT]
Vendor: Elite Engineering
The E2-XTM Dual outlet system:
All the features of the E2-X single outlet and more! A must for the aggressively driven NA or roots style SC vehicle, and all forms of turbo or centrifugal super charging where the intake manifold becomes pressurized by boost and a secondary evacuation suction source is needed. The dual valve addresses crankcase pressure building due to lack of intake manifold vacuum under acceleration and intake manifold drops to zero due to reversion pules that occur under acceleration by always providing a near constant evacuation and flush flow through the crankcase without venting to the atmosphere. The dual outlet series allows the user to tap into the suction available pre-throttle body to take over the evacuation when under acceleration on NA engines and top mount SC engines, or the turbo/Centrifugal SC inlet for those that have not found a suitable solution for the unique requirements for proper crankcase evacuation, avoiding pressure buildup in the crankcase, and wanting to maintain emissions compliance for street use WITHOUT sacrificing the longevity and durability of your engine as the "Vented" or "Breather" solution do. Do it right, or don't do it at all!!
The E2-UltraTM System!
For big boost, Big cube, Stroker and high HP builds!! The Ultra is the Ultimate! Capable of properly dealing with added crankcase pressure and the added capacity needed to properly evacuate the extreme builds. All the features of the E2-X times two. Up to 20 oz capacity and over twice the size coalescing chamber and condensing chambers. For that difficult build where you need the benefits of a belt driven vacuum pump but need it to last on the street, look no further. Capable of handling builds up to 1,000 plus HP and eliminate most oil ingestion caused detonation AND maintaining a emissions compliant system. Standard with either -6 or -8 AN fittings and correctly sized billet check valves, mounting brackets and hardware and all the fittings and vapor line needed to install your system. The E2-X Series. The most effective, engine extending proper emissions compliant Air/Oil PCV separating systems available with the latest in all the technology required to address all the shortfalls of the other popular cans on the market! The Original Elite Engineering can is still available for the budget minded that want to protect their engine but don't have the budget for the Ultimate E2-X series.
- Large coalescing chamber utilizing corrosion resistant Stainless Steel coalescing media and 100% even dispersion through this media.
- Two separate condensing chambers with a primary condensing and collection chamber and a secondary chamber that provides the most complete contact with the outer wall for cooling and separating any remaining suspended compounds that may get past the first two.
- A completely separate outlet chamber where the flow for the 4th time slows to allow any remaining droplets to fall from suspension allowing the cleanest vapors possible to exit.
- Easy to drain high quality chrome plated brass 1/4 turn ball valves with provisions to add remote drain hose.
- Billet aluminum low cracking pressure check valve to prevent any back flow during heavy acceleration.
- Universal billet clamp that allows most any mounting configuration.
- Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum modular quality construction.
- The ability to easily convert to a dual outlet as needed in the future. (parts available from us direct or any of our dealers).
- No "mixing" of the incoming oil/etc. laden vapors from the cleaned separated outgoing flow at any time during its passage through the system.
- 100% closed EPA compliant in all States except CA. (pursuing CARB cert for CA currently).
- -6 or -8 90* swivel AN fittings STANDARD! (Braided hose extra).
Note: The Catch Can "KITS" INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A PLUG-PLAY INSTALLATION (hoses, mounting bracket, clamps, hardware, check valve, and Clean Side Separator)
Note: The Catch Can "ONLY" - include everything you need (hoses, mounting bracket, clamps, hardware), but does NOT include the check valve or Clean Side Separator.