Corvette enthusiasts, after months of collaboration, we are pleased to announce the launch partnership with AWE to release the most phenomenal exhaust we've had the pleasure of hearing! AWE has successfully harnessed 28 years of precision engineering to create the finest lineup of performance exhausts for all of the C7 Corvette line up, from the Stingray, to the Grand Sport, the Z06, and the ZR1.
Their performance X-pipes and axlebacks provide maximum performance, unprecedented fitment, and a signature soundtrack only achieved by AWE. The new sound of Corvette, AVAILABLE NOW!
Ready, set, VETTE!
PURCHASE YOURS TODAY!
The new sound of Corvette. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the C7 Corvette:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Performance X-pipe, axleback, and valveback (for AFM-equipped vehicles) configurations available. Options for all.
- Axlebacks and valvebacks available as sophisticated Touring Edition or the raucous Track Edition
- Peak gains of 18 hp and 16 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 22 hp @ 6400 rpm and 20 ft-lbs of torque @ 4000 rpm, at the wheels (Performance X-pipe + Touring Edition Axleback Exhaust)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary straight-through drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision-engineered X-pipe available separately
- 5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Performance X-pipes and axlebacks exhaust are direct bolt-on
- Significant weight savings over stock
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Performance X-pipes, axlebacks, and valvebacks. Options for all tastes, sound preferences, and performance goals.
C7 Corvette X Pipe by AWE
C7 Corvette X Pipe and Touring Axle Back
Teaser #2: Symphony
Teaser #1: The New Sound of Corvette
AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes to performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs,