Mast: LS3 240cc 3.890" Cylinder Heads [Camaro Corvette CTS V, LS3 LSA]
Vendor: Mast Motorsports
Heads come standard with PAC 1207X Double Springs for boosted applications; however, if you want the N/A PAC 1204X Beehive Springs, specify in the order notes. Listing also includes the GM rocker arm mounts.
Looking to take your LS1, LS2 or LS6 engine to the next level? The Mast LS3 240 head is a great choice. This head was designed to allow owners of Gen III ls engines to benefit from the much-improved stock LS3 intakes. This head really thrives when paired with a stroker combination like a LS1 383!
- Easy bolt on to convert your GM Gen III to GM Gen IV head technology
- Perfect for LS1, LS2 and LS6 engines and short-blocks
- Accepts LS3/L92 valve springs, rocker arms, and intake manifolds
- Outflows any aftermarket cathedral cylinder head on the market
- Uses a 2.080" intake valve and 1.570" exhaust valve
- 11 Degree Valve angle
- Has a 61cc combustion chamber standard
- 6 Bolt Standard
- Has a deck thickness of .750"
- Cast & Machined in the USA!
|Flow Data w/3.900" Bore Plate|